Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal
When you are ready for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up, grab the mason jar from the refrigerator and enjoy! I like to top my Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oatmeal with some mini chocolate chips and chopped peanuts.
1 of 6
- ¼ cup Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero Chocolate Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 cup Reese’s International Delight® Coffee Creamer
- ¼ cup Regular Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 (8-ounce) mason jar
- mini chocolate chips and chopped peanuts for garnish
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- Put the oatmeal in the mason jar. You want to use regular oatmeal and not the quick-cook or instant oatmeal. The oatmeal is going to sit in the refrigerator overnight and soften.
- Add the Oikos® Triple Zero Chocolate Greek Yogurt.
- Next, add the crunchy peanut butter.
- Add the Reese’s International Delight® Coffee Creamer to the mason jar.
- After adding the coffee creamer. Seal the mason jar and shake. Shake it really well. You want the oats to get fully coated and the peanut butter to get mixed in as well. Once the jar is thoroughly shaken, place it in the refrigerator for 8 hours to overnight.