This recipe was inspired by my quick breakfast routine and my quest to find the perfect-pick me-up without added sugar or empty calories.
1 of 6
- 1 very ripe banana
- 6 oz. STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee
- 6 oz. Silk® Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds, soaked (only add this if you are using a high powered blender)
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- Add banana to blender. The more ripe your banana, the sweeter your smoothie will turn out. Just like when you’re making banana bread. Don’t be afraid of the dark spots.
- Add 6 ounces of strong black coffee. We used STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee, unsweetened.
- Add 6 ounces of almond milk. We used Silk® Almond Milk, vanilla unsweetened.
- Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds. They’re best if soaked overnight first. If you do not own a high powered blender, you’ll want to skip this step. Gritty coffee is no fun. Don’t worry, it’s still super delicious without the chia!
- Blend until smooth. If you’re using chia seeds, you’ll want to scrape the sides a few times to make sure everything is well blended.
- Serve and enjoy!
- peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- cocoa powder
- protein powder