Easy Iced Hot Cocoa
A great way to start the day is with a little bit of chocolate (because let’s be real, who can ever really have enough chocolate). This Iced Hot Chocolate is a recipe me and my kids both love. It’s a recipe with just a few ingredients (so less mess in your kitchen) and it’s ready in a snap.
1 of 3
- 3/4 cup International Delight® Iced Coffee in either vanilla, caramel, or mocha
- 2-3 Tbsp hot cocoa mix, without marshmallows
- 1-1.5 cups ice
- Whipped cream, sprinkles, chocolate syrup (for topping cocoa and coating glass..hey everything’s more fun with sprinkles)
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- Add the hot cocoa mix to the iced coffee and stir until dissolved.
- Put ice in a blender and pour coffee/cocoa mixture over ice and blend until desired smoothness.
- Dip rim of cup into chocolate syrup and then dip in sprinkles.
- Add iced hot cocoa to cup and top with whip cream if desired.
- Drink and enjoy!