Gingerbread Iced Coffee
Want to feel energized in the morning? My refreshing and delish gingerbread iced coffee recipe is made super easy with the help of Silk® Almond Milk and STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee. You can easily add brown sugar or caramel to take this to all new heights. Try it!
1 of 6
- Serving:1 Cup
- 1 cup of Silk® Almond Milk, Vanilla
- 1 cup STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/2 tsp. molasses
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. cloves
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- This the base recipe and then you can add additional sweeteners if you like. Try caramel, stevia or brown sugar!
- In a blender, mix the Silk® Almond Milk, molasses, maple syrup, vanilla extract and the spices together. This will really blend up those spices and give the almond milk a fun froth like a fancy coffee shop. If you’re adding additional sweetener (caramel, brown sugar or stevia), add it in now too.
- Add ice and pour the STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee into your drinking cup. Then pour in the blended almond milk. Stir and enjoy!
- So yummy and so simple! I’m looking forward to creating more fun and energizing coffee combos with the help of STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee.