Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Latte is a treat to wake up to! Not only does it smell and taste amazing, it’s a great way to energize the morning. Mmm…coffee!
1 of 6
- 10 teaspoons instant coffee powder
- 5 cups boiling water
- 1 ½ cups International Delight® French Vanilla Creamer
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- whipped cream
- Note: I mixed ingredients in a separate bowl then added it to my slow cooker.
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- In a large bowl, pour water and instant coffee. Stir to dissolve.
- Gently whisk in pumpkin, coffee creamer, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Transfer to a slow cooker and cook on low for 45 minutes.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream; sprinkle more cinnamon on top.