Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee
It seems like we all can use a daily pick me up. For me, it’s a great cup of coffee but the same drink every day is boring. Forget everything you know about coffee because this Sugar Cookie Iced Coffee is sure to pick you up and great taste with every sip!
1 of 6
For coffee base:
- 1/2 cup Cold Brew Coffee (regular coffee brewed then chilled)
- 1/2 cup International Delight® Vanilla Iced Coffee
- 1/4 cup International Delight® Frosted Sugar Cookie Coffee Creamer
- Ice cubes (I froze some of the coffee to make ice cubes)
For whipped topping:
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Yogurt (I used vanilla)
- Rainbow sprinkles
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- First, start by making your whipped topping. Place the heavy whipping cream and Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Yogurt into a large bowl. Use a whisk to whip it quickly until the topping starts to form. You can also use an electric hand mixer. Set aside.
- Next, add your ice cubes into a tall glass. Pour in your cold brew coffee, iced coffee and coffee creamer and stir.
- Now, carefully spoon the whipped topping onto the top of your iced coffee. It will end up looking like the top of your coffee is frosted.
- Top off with rainbow sprinkles and serve!