White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Muffins
These are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast or snack. Pair with a glass of iced coffee and some Greek yogurt for a protein-packed treat that will boost your morning mood and re-energize your day!
1 of 6
- Prep Time:10 Mins
- Cook Time:25 Mins
- Total Time:35 Mins
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup International Delight® White Chocolate Macadamia Coffee Creamer
- 1 container Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Yogurt with Zero Artificial Sweeteners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- Line 12 large muffin cups with muffin tin liners or use a silicone muffin pan. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, flaxseed, and baking powder. In another bowl, mix together the eggs, melted butter, International Delight® White Chocolate Macadamia Coffee Creamer, Dannon® Light & Fit® Greek Yogurt, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Divide the mixture between the 12 muffin cups. Top with additional white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts, if desired. Bake for 25 minutes or until they are golden brown and set in the middle. Leave in the pan on a cooling rack for 5 minutes before turning out of the pan.