Yogurt Granola Cups
I make these granola cups and whenever I want a sweet snack—I just pick my favorite yogurt flavor, spoon some on and I have the perfect afternoon snack. And of course no afternoon pick-me-up would be complete without some coffee!
1 of 6
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups Dannon® Oikos® Triple Zero yogurt
- 6 oz. STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee
Featured ProductsFind Savings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray the wells of a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir the oats, pecans, honey, oil, maple syrup and a pinch of salt until completely combined.
- Press 2 heaping tablespoons in each well of the prepared muffin tin, pressing to go up the sides (if you have additional granola, use an additional muffin tin).
- Bake until golden and crisp, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool completely, then remove the granola cups from the muffin tin.
- Fill each granola cup with about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- Serve with STōK™ Cold Brew Coffee.